Recent letters to parents and carers:
- September 28th 2020 – A letter from the Principal updating all parents on the situation in school.
- September 23rd 2020 – A letter from Public Health England to all parents nationally, explaining when a person requires (and doesn't require) a coronavirus test and what the symptoms of coronavirus are.
- September 18th 2020 – A letter about the temporary closure of the Peter Turner Primary School bubble
- September 13th 2020 – A letter about the temporary closure of the Margaret Brearley School bubble
- September 11th 2020 – A start of term letter to Whitefield Schools parents.
- September 7th 2020 – An introductory letter from new Whitefield Academy Trust CEO Kirstie Fulthorpe to parents.
- July 15th 2020 – An end of term letter from the London Borough of Waltham Forest to all parents
- June 16th 2020 – A letter from Elaine outlining the school's plan to open more widely for a few more young people.
- June 2nd 2020 – A letter from Elaine Colquhoun, CEO of Whitefield Academy Trust, announcing her retirement in September and introducing her successor Kirstie Fulthorpe.
- April 28th 2020 – A letter from David Kilgannon, Director of Learning at London Borough of Waltham Forest to all parents and carers about the Covid-19 lockdown and education
- April 21st 2020 – An update from the CEO and Principal about the lockdown and what the school is doing during closure.
- April 16th 2020 – A letter from the CEO about the sad death of an Academy student from Covid-19.
- March 18th 2020 – A letter from the CEO announcing closure of the whole Academy, including Whitefield and Joseph Clarke Schools from the end of the day on Thursday 19th March until further notice.
- March 16 2020 – an update from the CEO, about self isolation and advice for selected medically vulnerable students to not attend school
- March 13 2020 – an update from the CEO about coronavirus, our actions and the latest recommendations.
- February 2020 – a letter from the CEO containing information on coronavirus, travel and hygiene.
Standard Forms to download and fill in