Are you interested in taking the next step in your career? Applications are now open at Whitefield for three courses, starting in September
- Level 2 and 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning – validated by City & Guilds
- Foundation degree in Supporting Teaching and Learning – validated by Kingston University
- Foundation degree Early Years – validated by the University of East London
Whether you are interested in progressing in mainstream education, or special educational needs, these courses are for you. You can find out more about the courses, requirements and how to apply here:
- Level 2 and 3 RQF info: www.whitefield.org.uk/level23
- Foundation degree info : www.whitefield.org.uk/degrees
We are also running three virtual open days where you will be able to talk to tutors and past students about the courses, what they involve and how we will be running these courses given the likely continued need for distancing.
Virtual open days via video conference
Tuesday 24th November from 4pm until 5pm - QCF in Supporting and Learning, Levels 2 and 3
- Thursday 3rd Dec from 4:30pm – 6pm – Early Years
Thursday 10th Dec from 4:30pm – 6pm – Supporting Teaching and Learning
The sessions will last approximately an hour, including time for questions and answers.
Interested in attending? E-mail Louise Langsworthy – email@example.com for an invitation and link to the meeting.