Useful organisations for fun & support
The Redbridge Information, Advice and Support Service (RIASS) offer free and impartial support to children and young people (aged 0-25) parents and carers, in relation to Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
The Service provides legally based, impartial, confidential and accessible information, advice and support.
- telephone and email information, advice and support
- face-to face meetings
- information about all aspects of SEND, including health, social care and education
- support to enable you to prepare for meetings
- information and support to parents in regards to Education, Health and Care Plans including Annual Reviews
- help to prevent disagreements from developing into major disputes by encouraging and facilitating early discussions between those involved
- support to prepare for tribunal
- information and support for parents/carers of children who have been excluded or are at risk of exclusion from school
- information about the parent forum - helping to influence and shape services for disabled children
For more information
C/o Redbridge Drama Centre,
London E18 2RB
Tel: 020 8708 8922