The Albinism Fellowship is a voluntary self-help, sociable and positive organisation that aims to provide information and support for people with an interest in the condition. Our vision is that everyone with albinism should have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our mission is to:
- Provide information about albinism
- Raise positive awareness of the condition
- Arrange opportunities for people to meet and for support
- Encourage the sharing of experiences
- A twice yearly magazine, Albinism Life
- Our website: www.albinism.org.uk
- Local support through contact persons
- Telephone support on 01282 771900
- Regional events throughout each year
- A family conference every two years
For more information please take a look at the leaflet attached to this article.