Thank you for visiting our website. At the heart of Whitefield Academy Trust is our commitment to ensure all pupils become:
- Successful learners who enjoy learning and make outstanding progress.
- Effective communicators who can express themselves, make choices and build positive relationships with other people.
- Confident individuals who take a full part in activities within school and the community.
- Responsible citizens who behave well and make a positive contribution to the school and the wider world.
- Lifelong learners who leave school equipped for the adult world whether in paid employment, education or supported living.
To achieve this, pupils are educated at either Whitefield or Joseph Clarke Special Schools.
The schools are very popular with parents. We receive many more applications for the 455 places currently available. You can find out more about our admissions process here.
We are very proud of our pupils’ ambition and achievement. Over many years, 100% have left us fully equipped for their next stage in education, employment and/or supported living. Our success is down to the highly specialist and talented support staff, school teachers and leaders.
Whether you are a parent who has further questions or a professional interested in our training and development programme, you are warmly encouraged to make contact.
Chief Executive, Whitefield Academy Trust