These pages contain all of the key information and policies relevant to Whitefield Schools. If you are looking for Academy-wide information, you can find it here.
If you are interested in your child attending Whitefield Schools, you can find guidance on our Admissions Process here.
You can also find information on Whitefield Schools'
- Most recent Ofsted Report from 2017, together with an initial letter to parents and carers, explanatory question and answer sheet, follow-up letter to parents explaining our action plan and our most recent letter explaining how we are progressing.
- Safeguarding information for parents
- Pupil and Sports Premium Strategy
- Approaches to Reading
- Curriculum Framework
- Equalities Statement & Access Plan 2017-2018
- Summary of Pupils' Achievement and Progress for 2016-2017 or the previous 2015-2016 report (includes exam and assessment results).
- Special Educational Needs Information Report 2016-2017
- Department of Education School Performance Tables
- Accreditation report from the Leading Parent Partnership Award
|Publication Scheme||Sets out the information which the Academy Trust publishes and which is available via the Trust’s websites or in hard copy.|
|Complaints policy||The process of making a complaint and who to contact.|
|Safeguarding Policy||Statement of policy for safeguarding and promoting welfare of pupils at the school.|
|Code of ethics||
Statement of guidance for all members of Whitefield’s Community as to how they should conduct themselves.
|Whistleblowing Policy||Framework to ensure concerns to be raised confidentially and investigated thoroughly and that members of staff who raise concerns receive a response.|
|Special Educational Needs Policy||
Information about the Trust’s policy on providing for pupils with special educational needs, including an outline of the admissions process.
|Data Protection Policy||How the Trust uses and protects personal data.|
|Health & Safety Policy||Statement of general policy with respect to maintaining high standards of health and safety.|
|Cold Weather Action Plan||Procedures followed if there is a risk that the schools will need to be closed due to snow.|
|Charging and Remissions policy||Sets out our policy on the charges made for activities, and the circumstances under which voluntary contributions will be requested from parents.|
|Exclusion Policy||The circumstances in which a student may be excluded|
Teaching, Learning and Curriculum policies and guidance
|Medical Policy||Statement of guidance and directives for Education and Nursing staff so that all pupils can access a broad, balanced and enriching curriculum.|
|Healthy Eating Policy||Reflects the Academy Trust’s commitment to developing a positive healthy eating culture for the Trust community.|
|Positive Behaviour Policy||Policy with regard to supporting pupils to develop positive behaviour.|
|E-Safety Policy||Responsible and safe use of IT resources.|
|Promoting 'fundamental British values'||Statement of the strategies used to promote the values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs at Whitefield Schools.|
|Looked After Children Policy||
Statement of the Trust's approach to supporting the educational achievement of Looked After Children.